The new Trane XR15 air conditioner delivers the reliability you've come to expect from Trane, while providing the energy efficiency you demand and deserve. The XR15, a new single-stage air conditioner, offers up to a 17.00 SEER rating with Trane variable speed furnaces, air handlers and Comfort CoilsTM. The split system air conditioner is available in 1.5 to 5 ton models.
The XR15's SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 17.00 makes it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
- Energy StarTM ratings (14.5 SEER & 12 EER) with coil only matches for 1.5 - 4 tons.
- Federal Tax Credit ratings (16 SEER & 13 EER) for 1.5 - 4 ton models.
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR15 includes:
- Climatuff® Compressor
- Spine FinTM Outdoor Coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant WeatherguardTM fasteners
- Unique DuraTuffTM non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)